Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Proven ability to call on customers in territory assigned, plan schedule, organize and control daily tasks, functions and duties to yield maximum sales results from efforts
- Responsible for a defined territory to sell to Biotech, key Pharma and CRO companies. Plan, organize and manage a sales territory. Actively develop and target new business/sales opportunities within the marketplace.
- Effectively communicate and negotiate sales contracts with customers. Educate customers on new products and product enhancements. Accurately articulate and present product features and benefits.
- Work closely with sales manager for territory business planning and implementation. Actively communicate customer issues, current prospects and marketing events to management team.
- Interpret and manage key financial result areas, i.e. revenues, volume, margins, days outstanding and forecasting.
- Complete all required administrative duties, including but not limited to all daily / weekly reports to management, maintain follow up files and communicate results
- Ability to multi-task and maintain a heavy workload
- Master Major in Life Science.
- At least 2 years selling or marketing experience
- Good presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills,
- Excellent communication skills to deal with scientific discussion with customers.
- Good English communications in both oral and written.
- Good data analysis and biz planning skills
- High energy, team player and capability of working under pressure
- self-motivated, initiative, open-minded, and detail-oriented
- Ability to utilize PC software, i.e. Word, Excel to track sales data;
- articulate communication skills (in person and over the phone)
- Sales or Marketing working experience in biotech, Pharm or CRO companies is highly preferred.
- Instrument or small device technical or selling experience is highly preferred
- Good presentation skill