When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Maintain inventory and storage units (e.g. receiving deliveries, unpacking stock, restocking, cleaning unit, perform physical inventory and maintain visual ID and branding standards)
- Order inventory (e.g. utilize SCMS or manual systems for collecting daily sign-out sheets or forms, compile list of depleted inventory, place restocking orders and add new products as needed)
- Rotate inventory to ensure “First-in, First-out” and minimal product expirations.
- Ensure the proper mix of products in the Supply Center to match the ever-changing needs of the customers that use the SC by adding and deleting products and supporting new product introductions
- Ensure that customers have a positive experience and confidence with inventory within the Supply Center by maintaining merchandising standards, branding standards, and proper inventory quantity and product mix and maintain equipment condition
- Maintain corporate approved labeling and signage, and branding of Supply Center, including ensuring adequate levels of promotional material, sign-out sheets, and other administrative materials as directed (including compiling MSDS and Cert of Analysis)
- Respond to customer inquiries (e.g. establish system for spot orders, update inventory) Maintain customer lists, reports, and records (e.g. compiling transactions for billing purposes)
- Execute and assist with product shows, seminars, on-site promotions, and other on-site promotional events tied to Supply Center
- Works hours must be performed during normal business hours to match delivery times and customer hours.
- Daily car travel to and from account locations may be required
- May be required to stand for long periods of time while performing work duties.
- Must be able to work safely with chemicals and hazardous materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology or related Life Science study or 1 yr of applicable relevant work experience
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs.
- 2 years of relevant experience in customer service, sales, research & development or other related fields.
- Functional working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
This position is not budgeted for relocation.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.