Lead and manage business for Fisher Scientific Malaysia in the region assigned according to company’s strategies and plans.
Perform sales and marketing activities for product marketed by the department, including but not limited to laboratory equipments, consumables and apparatus. Continuously and independently look for opportunity to grow the committed revenue and overall gross margin for current account assigned.
- Managing your personal target to achieve Revenue and Margin commitment. Creating a work environment that promotes teamwork and cooperation, where sales department’s personnel can prosper.
- To undertake and perform sales & marketing activities focusing on achieving sales target committed in territories assigned for products and/or services assigned.
- To make at least one visit to each key customers owned every week.
- To meet at least 1 new customer for potential business discussion every 2 weeks.
- To ensure response to all customers by the next working day.
- To submit a weekly sales report and new call plan (for the coming week) and by every friday. To meet the sales manager or segment leader weekly to discuss the sales report and call plan.
- To provide department manager with monthly update on market updates, competitor’s activities, business opportunities and other relavent market information.
- To manage yearly products quota allocated.
- To manage target customers allocated (if any).
- To manage customer’s experience in a manner where they are consistence throughout the organization and continuously improving.
- To liase with the Projects department when a turnkey solution is required by the customers.
- Provide assistance to application matters such as commissioning of equipment sold/marketed by the department.
- To liase with the Tech service team on any customers requirements for technical support or warranty support. To clearly inform, update, communicate and coordinate with Service Engineers to ensure efficient product installation and services.
- To discuss the issues faced externally or internally and provide suggestion / solution for improvement
- To feedback key win and lose and discuss with manager on strategies to win the following sales.
- To participate in all training activities (local or overseas) provided by the company or the company’s vendors.
- To prepare and report weekly update on detail funnel, activities and sales/work status to Department Manager.
- To participate in all initiatives and activities including but not limited to marketing, seminars and roadshows undertaken by the department and company.
- To follow through on product delivery and installation process and ensure customers expectations are met.
- To assist the company on collection of outstanding invoices.
- To manage own annual leaves and ensure not carrying forward annual leaves more the stipulated by the company.
- To abide to all company’s policies and procedures.