Key Responsibilities the Sr. Manager, Finance will be responsible for the financial support and partnership with the LSG Licensing & Commercial Supply team. Responsibilities include:
· Monthly reporting and analysis (actuals & forecast) of OEM and Licensing financial performance (full P&L). A critical aspect of this role is the alignment with key stakeholders: LSG FP&A (Division, Regional, Global Commercial, Group FP&A, and Global Ops).
· Collaborating with 36 Business Development Managers (globally) on OEM business: product forecasts, funnel management, commissions, risks and opportunities, etc.)
· Business partnership with licensing teams for forecasting of licensing activity.
· Drive alignment with regional finance for commercial reporting of revenue.
· Presentation of monthly results and forecast alignment with senior leadership (Division, Commercial).
· Lead and drive the revenue recognition process on all OEM and Licensing revenue. Liaise with Licensing Management Contract and Compliance (LMCC) and Accounting.
· Business case financial modeling on new OEM opportunities and licensing deals (Cash Flow, NPV, IRR, and ROI) and help LCS understand EBITA/profitability impact.
· Coordinate and drive STRAP and AOP processes across a matrix environment (Division/BU, Regional)
· Work with segment leads and BDMs on understanding customer workflows and long-range outlook to enable identification and exploration of potential OEM opportunities.
· Develop analytics geared at better understanding opportunistic niches within our space and with existing and potential customer.
· Developing timely reports on monthly performance for operating expenses against annual operating plan.
· Ad hoc requests, PPI (e.g., contract compliance, integration)
Minimum Qualifications (must have):
Education and Experience Education: BS or BA in finance, accounting, business, or related field required. 10 years of business analysis experience in a matrix organization and/or leading a business unit (full P&L). Experience working in global business environment with sound understanding of global process and transactional flows is strongly desired. Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), as well as the ability to apply influential and negotiation skills while working across multiple levels, functions and regions within the organization is required to be successful in this position. Attention to detail and consistently delivering high quality work. Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize projects. Ability to learn quickly, establish credibility and influence others. Self-motivated, ability to succeed in ambiguous environment.
Must also have Strong excel, modeling, analytical and project management skills required to succeed in role.
Preferred Qualifications (nice to have):
Prior experience with the following a plus: EDW, Hyperion Essbase.