Job Title: Cluster Manager ACCS, ImmunoDiagnostics Division
Number of Direct Reports: 3-5
The Cluster Manager in IDD is responsible for leading the Cluster organization, which has approximately 45 - 50 million Dollars in turnover and 30-50 employees. The Primary purpose of the role is to achieve annual revenue, growth and profitability objectives by creating and implementing robust Annual Business Plans; forecasting monthly deviations to plan; implementing sales processes; hiring, retaining and developing key talent; and establishing and maintaining strong relationships with our customers. The Cluster Manager is also responsible for driving clinical demands and shape and influence payor and budet holders to support reimbursement within the region/country. The Cluster Manager is a key member of the IDD Commercial Operations Europe team.
- Responsible for the profit and loss for the Cluster commercial organization.
- Full personnel responsibility for the Cluster organization with approximately 30-60 employees
- Transform the business, ensuring marketing and sales teams work together in order to unlock the full potential within the Cluster markets shaping and influencing payor and budget holders, to support reimbursement for IVD testing
- Leverage the current strategic potential, continuously refine the strategy, and turn the strategy into implementation giving the planned results.
- Develop Annual Business plans identifying key areas of growth potential and strategy to capture both short and long term growth.
- Prepare Monthly Business Review with Cluster Management Team, highlighting deviations from the plan and flagging any risks & opportunities.
- Develop the organisation by modern leadership, unlocking the full employee talent potential in the organisation as well as increasing the employer brand value proactively seek change and explore different sales approaches to drive revenue (service; contract compliance, price increases etc)
- Develop customer-centric offerings in each market that ensure customer needs are being met. Regularly review customer satisfaction (CAS) to ensure service, products; sales and order entry teams are meeting agreed CAS scores in each Quarter.
- Ensure compliance with the ISO certification & cascade the Quality Management System (QMS) throughout the organization
- Ensure compliance with Thermo Fisher Scientific values, & ethics. Lead by example in ensuring all employees complete compliance training and adhere at all times to company policies & procedures.
- Secure sales growth through targeting marketing and sales resources towards new customer groups and segments. Ensure profitable deployment of all resources across the Cluster.
- Comply with internal and external company audits to fulfil ISO accreditation.
- Train capital equipment sales force personnel and follow-up, including field co-travel with sales representatives;
- Design, develop and implement area focused sales training activities; working closely with external training agencies and marketing/sales team.
- Develop effective and on-going communication with field sales and marketing management to help understand the sales training needs of field sales representatives and to develop specific sales training objectives and strategies to meet these needs.
- Sales training modules should meet the needs of sales force including effective administration of training schedules, training materials
- Drive clinical demand through targeted clinical activity on identified physician segments and mobilise patients to increase awareness and encourage them to request tests themselves.
- Experience of leading and growing successful commercial senior teams in a global, matrixed organization.
- Proven experience successfully managing change in commercial organizations.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong presence; capacity to promote enthusiasm through formal presentations and daily face to face work.
- Strong personal drive and motivation to reach new objectives and drive change.
- Capacity to think strategically and proactively, drive performance and act decisively.
- Strong networker with capacity to draw and build resources from a highly competent knowledge based organization.
- MBA, MSc or corresponding Degree
- Proven successful experience in the market segment: Medical devices and diagnostics, Branded Pharmaceuticals, Generic Pharmaceuticals, OTC/Consumer Healthcare or possibly top branded cosmetics.
- Experienced sales leader from commercially successful organizations.
- Collaborative approach to Country/Cluster teams and establish successful relations with other company organisational entities cross-divisionally in France and across IDD Europe.
- Ability to travel domestically with some international travel.
If you are interested, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org