When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $17 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Strong projects Management Skills & experience in handling and implemented NPD projects (VOC to Product Launch)
- Expertise in developing product Specification, Project Plan, Traceability matrix, Design Verification plan & Risk Management
- Developing project tasks, deliverables, dependencies and resource requirements.
- Creating, maintaining and organizing necessary documentation and records; responsible for the quality of project deliverables and documentation.
- Oversees and prepares project team budget including resources and costs by collaborating with Finance and other cross-functional departments.
- Identifying, documenting and communicating project risks and contingency plans through robust project management skills.
- Tracking and communicating project status, key milestones, plans, issues, timelines, action items and budgets.
- Communicate, document, and archive project team activities and decisions; act as a primary contact for project team related information.
- Facilitate project team meetings, cross-functional communication and decision making, ensuring alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Exercising scope management with consideration for the customer, team, and company needs.
- Promoting a proactive, professional culture within the Program Management Office, and contributing to the group’s success.
- Contributing to the development and continuous improvement of the Program Management Office processes, related SOPs, and supporting materials.
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering with 12+ yrs of experience
- At least 2 to 3 product launched into the market with end to end ownership
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or related field or equivalent.
- 12+ years of industry experience including 4 years of experience in progressively more responsible Program Management roles.
- Advanced understanding and ability adhere to established quality standards and regulatory compliance requirements for Laboratory Equipments
- Proven ability to lead program teams from concept to market successfully.
- Strong understanding of product development challenges and methods for resolution. Ability to resolve most day-to-day issues and develop mitigation plans.
- Demonstrated skills using MS Project or related software for Project Management
- Ability to successfully lead and manage key stakeholders including senior leadership
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification highly desired
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.