When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, and you will be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you will find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
This position is responsible for complete, on-time product testing, timely inspection of incoming product, and timely equipment calibrations and data logging.
- Performs quality control testing, mold verifications and product inspections per procedures.
- Product Disposition, ensure quarantined and/or scrap product is moved to correct location and all records are accurate and complete.
- Work with maintenance personnel and process tech when defects or problems are found.
- Follow up to insure proper actions were taken to correct problems found.
- Works with Quality Assurance Manager on development of new testing.
- Perform incoming inspection and testing per procedures.
- Perform Scale Accuracy Checks per procedures.
- Maintain Customer Controlled Products per procedures.
- Maintain outside lab samples & test results
- Maintain lab cleanliness.
- Prepare necessary paperwork and reports.
- Assist in other jobs performed by Quality associates as needed.
- Follow safety guidelines and report any problems immediately
- Assist with maintaining quarantine (verify, disposition, sort as required, etc.)
- High School Education or GED Equivalent
- Prior Quality Control Experience Preferred.
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Minimal Computer Skills Required- Excel and Word