Job ID :
US - Alabama - Auburn
- 4 years of Lead operator / supervisory experience in manufacturing
- Must be able to manage and lead change
- Strong leadership skills with a focus on team building
- Strong communication skills
- Must have a solid working knowledge of Manufacturing and Quality.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 or QS 9000 procedures
- Must be capable of resolving complex problems
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing skills, 5S visual factory and JIT manufacturing techniques.
- Must have good computer skills with Window, Word, Excel
- Ability to develop high levels of credibility and forge solid and positive professional relationships with subordinates peers and upper management.
- Provide leadership and direction for the manufacturing floor by setting priorities to meet the business objectives and to provide the training and guidance necessary to enable the employees to improve their own abilities and skill levels.
- Coordinate all manufacturing related activities for the shift to ensure that all are driving toward the common goals established in the strategic plan.
- Lead the shift efforts to establish a lean operation utilizing PPI and the 5S programs to identify and remove waste and focus on the customer.
- Focus all manufacturing associates on (4) priorities: Safety, Quality, Customer Service and Productivity.
- Maintain clean and safe facilities to support the overall business requirements.
- Provide continuous feedback to associates to assure all are using best practices and are striving for continuous improvement and alignment with the business objectives.
- Train direct reports to improve the employee’s skill sets and overall effectiveness through the PMD process.
- Assist and support other leadership team members as required.