Job ID :
China - Beijing
- Translate hardware and software manuals for Thermo Fisher Scientific’s Life Sciences Mass Spectrometry business.
- Use translation software (Trados) to translate documentation, technical notes, and marketing collateral from English into Chinese.
- Assist in developing and maintaining translation processes and standards (using FrameMaker). Work closely with another translator to ensure that consistent translation standards are applied across all projects. Work closely with dotted line manager in U.S.
- Coordinate with translation vendor for preprocessing and postprocessing files. This position could on occasion include providing translation in the source files.
- Responsible for TMO website SEO work, optimize website content and improve conversion, supporting China CMD strategies and business priorities. Measurement: Visit, PV, bounce rate, leads, conversion rate.
- PPC program, responsible for the development, implementation, monitoring, tracking and optimizing of PPC campaigns. Measurement: CPA, ROI.
- Responsible for e-mail campaign creation and execution through the digital marketing team with APAC. Measurement: open rate, CTR, leads.