When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $18 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
We are searching for a talented Integration Engineer who will perform staging activities, maintain close relationship with other departments, and ensure that systems are configured per customer requirements.
• Perform the following system staging activities per company standard operating procedures:
o Software installation (Emerson DeltaV and other software packages as required)
o DeltaV database creation and installation of TruBio® software and other Finesse software packages
o System and equipment debugging (including software and hardware)
o System and equipment functional testing and quality check-out
• Maintain a close working relationship with our Software Development and Service departments
• Ensure systems are configured per customer specific requirements
• Remotely support system installation by the Service department at the customer’s site
• Document system parameters
• Mentor and train junior Integration Engineers
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Instrumentation Engineering or related field
• Minimum of 2-5 years of relevant experience
• Attention to detail and ability to identify and remediate issues found during testing
• Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task
• Self-motivated, proactive, and capable of adhering to strict deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel
• Experience using the TruBio software
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com.