IT Program, Manager - Digital
Job ID :
China - Shanghai
Strategy, planning and innovation
- Develop vision and strategy for China Digital IT solutions including:
- In direct alignment with our strategy, conceive and design digital strategies that directly support the company’s key business initiatives and priority topics.
- Implement targeted digital programs, communications, etc. that support the execution of above.
- Collaborate with business leaders to plan and identify strategic digital solutions to elevate mobility program throughout our organization.
- Design and implement the process, people and technology infrastructure needed to enable world-class digital IT services that support the growth strategy of the company
- Drive thoughtful innovation through research of leading edge solutions and external “next best practices” which will support the needs of the next generation of mobile solution & strategy
- Oversee the preparation and monitoring of digital program and financial budgets to support digital business cases needs
- Engage with commercial leaders in designing digital IT solutions, promoting mobility across the business and embedding into the business process.
Consulting and collaboration
- Consult across commercial and functional teams with business Leaders, sales / marketing peers, IT team to:
- Evolve digital business strategy in alignment with business needs
- Gather input on plans and
- Ensure appropriate change management
- Maintain productive, strategic relationships with key vendors, key professional organizations and global peers
- Consult with global, regional and local IT leadership on trends and strategies for leading mobility practices
- Demonstrate deep subject matter expertise in the topic of digital and strategic business initiative enablement for the purposes of best customer experience and creating cross-border collaboration / knowledge sharing opportunities through the implementation of programs, etc.
- Use data and metrics to make critical decisions; identify patterns; report findings and trends.
- Collaborate with Finance and IT on leading technology solutions to support reporting and tracking of digital solution based services
- Manages, mentors, and coaches the digital IT team
- Actively manage change for clients, team and self
- Consistently provide timely, specific and balanced feedback to help team achieve optimal performance levels
- Create an environment of continuous and collaborative learning
- Establish expectations and priorities for team and aligns work accordingly
- Delegate effectively with successful completion of activities
- Responsible for ensuring quality in delivery of services at all levels
- Develop team’s knowledge of key industry and organizational metrics to support alignment with the strategy of the company
- Oversee demand intake (projects and initiatives) impacting mobility team
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on supply and demand for current and future need
- Oversee on-going operations, issue resolution, and end user experience
Required Skills and Experience
- A business-minded leader with 5 years of increasingly responsible digital IT leadership positions with demonstrated ability to thrive in a culture that is collaborative, service-oriented, and consultative.
- A functional specialist who delivers services with a pragmatic approach to business partnership and operations.
- An individual who is experienced operating in a matrixes professional services organization.
- An individual who has experience in capacity management or resource management and comes from an environment where digital solution is both a function to support workforce management as well as a strategy for developing leadership talent.
- An outstanding coach and mentor with an engaging and approachable personality. Will have significant history of working successfully with all levels of staff, from front-line through senior executive.
- A proven expert in prioritization and negotiation with demonstrated ability to be effective in supporting multiple business leaders/Partners working in various teams across different business units.
- Highly collaborative and action-oriented, with a leadership style characterized by strong influencing skills
- A change agent who can build collaborative relationships across a matrix organization.
- A thought leader with a strong point of view who can consult on a matter and who is willing to take other’s feedback and refine that point of view
- An implementer who can develop and execute action plans for change as well as endure excellence in the execution of day-to-day activities
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT or business-related field
- 10 years of increasingly responsible IT or Business projects within international organizations
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing digital IT strategies and related processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English
- A reputation for discretion, integrity, judgment, responsiveness, and strong attention to detail.