Job ID :
China - Shanghai
Strategy, planning and innovation
- Develop data management & analysis vision and strategy for China Digital IT solutions including:
- In direct alignment with our digital strategy, conceive and design digital data analysis architecture that directly support the company’s key digital projects and priority topics.
- Implement targeted digital data platform & analysis solutions with support from technology and data together with the team colleagues.
- Design and implement the process, people and technology infrastructure needed to enable world-class digital IT data services that support the growth strategy of the company
- Drive thoughtful innovation through research of leading edge solutions and external “next best practices” which will support the needs of the next generation of mobile solution & strategy
- Engage with commercial leaders in designing digital IT data solutions, promoting latest solution across the business and embedding into the business process.
Consulting and collaboration
- Consult across commercial and functional teams with business peers, IT team to:
- Evolve digital business data architecture design in alignment with business needs
- Gather input on plans and
- Ensure appropriate change management
- Maintain productive, strategic relationships with key vendors, key professional organizations and global peers
- Consult with global, regional and local IT leadership on trends and strategies for leading digital practices
- Demonstrate deep subject matter expertise in the topic of digital and IT project initiative enablement for the purposes of best customer experience and creating cross-border collaboration / knowledge sharing opportunities through the implementation of programs, etc.
- Use data and metrics to make critical decisions; identify patterns; report findings and trends.
Required Skills and Experience
- A functional specialist who delivers digital IT data services with a pragmatic approach to business partnership and operations.
- An individual who is experienced operating in a matrixes professional digital IT architecture platform
- An individual who has experience in capacity management or resource management and comes from
- A change agent who can build collaborative relationships across a matrix teams.
- An implementer who can develop and execute action plans for change as well as endure excellence in the execution of day-to-day activities
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT or business-related field
- 7 years of increasingly responsible IT or Business projects within international organizations
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing digital IT solution and related processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English
- A reputation for discretion, integrity, judgment, responsiveness, and strong attention to detail.