We are looking for a person with Credit Control experience to join our well-established and friendly team. The primary function of this role is to ensure debtors ledger is managed in accordance with company terms and conditions.
- Debtor’s Ledger Accountability
- Maintain Debtors Ledger to ensure payments are received in line with company trading terms
- Achieve cash collection targets
- Achieve aged debt targets
- Ensure customer disputes followed up and resolved within acceptable timeframe
- Ensure internal and external customer account queries are resolved within acceptable timeframes
- Conduct credit checks on new accounts as required and ensure new accounts are opened within the agreed timelines.
- Ensure all inbound communication from internal and external stakeholders are addressed in a timely manner.
- Manage and action held orders daily within company deadlines.
- Review and action un-posted cash and credits weekly.
- Assist the AR team in maintaining customer master data.
- Any other accounts receivable related task as requested by your Manager.
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience in similar position
- Ability to take full ownership of a debtors Ledger
- Ability to work in a team environment
Skills & Attributes
- Ability to work within a fast paced, high volume department.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to construct and discuss a position with management.
- Being proactive and the ability to see an action through.