When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, and you will be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you will find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Laboratory Chemicals Products business is currently seeking a Warehouse Loader for our Bridgewater, NJ facility.
The Warehouse Loader is responsible for directing, staging and placing all material in or outside the building, using proper material handling equipment to perform required tasks, and originating short sheet forms. The Warehouse Loader is also responsible for picking and preparing packages, documents, labels and shipping all material according to prescribed regulations using proper dispatching equipment. Duties also include transaction controls (computerized as future improvements develop) and removing/disposing of refuse, keeping outside passageway clear and clean, providing supplies and minor maintenance/janitorial services.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including detail orientation and accuracy in documentation
- Must be comfortable working in an environment with hazardous and non-hazardous materials
- A high school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift 40 lbs with or without accommodations
- Ability to work alternately in a seated or standing position is required
- Knowledge of safety standards
- Previous experience in a chemical environment
- Forklift operation experience
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.