• Business Specialist will be responsible to generate demand by developing new customers and performs the tasks assigned by the Regional Manager. This includes following leads, visiting potential clients and giving sales presentations, thereby strengthening the Brand Image amongst the customers.
• Introduces new products and services to the existing accounts and resolves customer service-related issues i.e. pricing and product availability.
• The Sales Executive must also have good customer services skills to deal day-to-day with all enquiries and cultivate relationships with future clients.
• Share regular feedbacks with Area Manager / Regional Manager on market development, competitor’s activity along with daily and monthly report.
• Meeting stockiest/dealers in the market to book orders, outstanding payment collection, there by achieving sales & collection budget month after month. Also ensure collection of sales tax forms from the stockiest.
• B.tech- Biotechnology or B.Pharma
• M.tech - Biotechnology
• Masters in Business Administration (MBA)