Field Service Engineer
Job ID :
Singapore - Marsiling
- Responsible in performing on-site installation, validation and commissioning of liquid chromatography and mass spectrometer.
- Perform on-site troubleshooting, service, preventive maintenance and repairs
- Provide on-site customer training
- Process escalation and warranty claims timely and accurately to resolve service issues.
- Interface with cross functional work teams such as field applications, customer support/services, product management, manufacturing and marketing/sales
- Create and maintain service information in the company enterprise database
- Timely and professionally handle field service calls and issues arising from the field service visits
- Timely complete and submit all required paperwork
- Misc. other duties commensurate with the capabilities of a Field Service Engineer
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering with equivalent experience in similar field and industry.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and adept at multi-tasking
- Effective communication/interpersonal management skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers.
- Strong performance track record.
- Ability to interact effectively across functions.
- Fluent in the use of relevant technical equipment with an inherent ability to learn new product services rapidly.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills.
- An excellent team player and team builder
- Able to work independently with limited supervision in a dynamic environment
- Willing to travel across Singapore
- May need to travel within SEA