You will drive the technical and field service business under Thermo Fisher Scientific. You are expected to meet service financial commitment, service deliverables metrics and expertise to deliver the best in class response to Thermo Fisher Scientific customers in Singapore.
- Responsible in performing on-site installation, validation and commissioning of liquid chromatography and mass spectrometer.
- Perform on-site troubleshooting, service, preventive maintenance and repairs
- Provide on-site customer training
- Process escalation and warranty claims timely and accurately to resolve service issues.
- Interface with cross functional work teams such as field applications, customer support/services, product management, manufacturing and marketing/sales
- Create and maintain service information in the company enterprise database
- Timely and professionally handle field service calls and issues arising from the field service visits
- Timely complete and submit all required paperwork Misc. other duties commensurate with the capabilities of a Field Service Engineer
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering with equivalent experience in similar field and industry.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and adept at multi-tasking Effective communication/interpersonal management skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers.
- Strong performance track record.
- Ability to interact effectively across functions.
- Fluent in the use of relevant technical equipment with an inherent ability to learn new product services rapidly.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills.
- An excellent team player and team builder
- Able to work independently with limited supervision in a dynamic environment
- Willing to travel across Singapore
- May need to travel within SEA