Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Closely work with transportation leaders in 3 sites to have a central control
- Daily tracking and tracing
- Logistics operation optimizing to fulfill commercial & customer needs.
- Lead or participant to all projects for SIB.
- Reporting and analyzing of freight and cost, volume, KPI and etc.
- Monthly review meeting and 3PL management
- Logistics operation optimizing
- Monthly supplier payment check
- SOP management
- Follow up with supervisor’s instruction and feedback the result in time
- College and above degree, major in logistics, supply chain or related areas.
- 3 years' relevant working experience
- Good knowledge of inland transportation process
- Basic communication skills in English, reading and writing.
- Good computer skills, especially with Excel spreadsheet
- Good communicate skills, co-work with other department of internal company and the outside such as 3PL.
- Basic knowledge of ERP/SAP