Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Closely work with DC and 3PL carrier in order to make the picking and delivery on time
- Daily Tracking and trace
- Logistics operation optimizing to fulfill commercial & customer needs.
- Special/ Urgent picking and delivery arrangement
- Monitor the shipments’ status and handle the special case
- Coordinate with internal and external customers timely
- Make a good communication with 3PL carrier and DC
- 3PL Carrier and in-house management
- Logistics operation optimizing
- Monthly supplier payment check
- POD record and filing
- Follow up with supervisor’s instruction and feedback the result in time
- College and above degree, major in logistics, supply chain or related areas.
- 2 years' relevant working experience
- Basic knowledge of ERP/SAP
- Good knowledge of inland transportation process
- Basic communication skills in English, reading and writing.
- Good computer skills, especially with Excel spreadsheet
- Good communicate skills, co-work with other department of internal company and the outside such as 3PL.
- Fresh graduates with good potential is acceptable.