Position Summary: The Channel Marketing Specialist will assist in the development and execution of non-digital channel marketing programs and strategy using a multi-channel go-to-market strategy for the Biosciences division. This individual will be a key member of the global Biosciences Divisional Channel Marketing Team, focused on serving multiple channel entities as a “center of excellence.” The successful candidate will have the proven collaboration skill necessary to work with a broad team, across multiple businesses/departments and to support multiple different functions within the division. Technical knowledge of life sciences (Molecular, Protein, and/or Cell Biology) strongly preferred.
- Assist Channel Marketing Managers in the development, documentation and execution of strategic marketing plans for our non-digital channels
- Archive, organize, and drive expanded development of training materials, programs, and events for channel partners
- Perform competitor analysis and identify business trends in specified channels.
- Aid in the development and execution of marketing tactics geared towards serving our key channel partners.
- Collaborate with others including regional and global marketing teams, product management, channel partners and commercial teams to aid in the development of sales force training and customer education material.
- Coordinate with global functions to ensure consistency with brand profiles and company standards.
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing, technical sales, technical service, product management, or other closely related position.
- Proven collaboration skills working across broad functions working in a complex environment.
- Exceptional communication skills as well as analytical, project management and planning skills necessary.
- Strong business acumen and customer focus are essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, science, or related degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry or related discipline.
- Experience in Life Science markets preferred
- Knowledge of the following key competencies: 4Ps and marketing mix, marketing communication, communication channels, channels-to-market, segmentation, value proposition and marketing program development and execution.
- Experience in working with non-digital channels and distribution
- PowerPoint expertise preferred
- InDesign experience a plus
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.