Job ID :
Singapore - Pandan Crescent
- Manage accounts of strategic value in the geography and effectively drive optimization of ThermoFisher products and services in those accounts.
- Leverage available resources to effectively implement company marketing plan, strategies and sales processes.
- Prospect and establish new opportunities by managing a sales pipeline and developing and delivering proposals to customers by illustrating Thermo Fisher’s value proposition.
- Sell consultatively, detailing products, determine customer needs and requirements, and make recommendations to both prospects and customers of the various solutions Thermo Fisher can offer their business.
- Build and sustain relationships with customers and ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Manage Thermo Fisher Scientific’s vast product portfolio and execute and implement company defined sales and marketing strategies.
- Ability to use sales tools, organize and accurately forecast territory results, provide market intelligence, implement value selling and meet/exceed sales goals/objectives.
- Monitor competitive activity and industry trends, fosters competitive solutions to meet sales goals.
- Timely submittal of forecasts, weekly reports, monthly highlights and other related reports for defined territory to Sales Manager
- Maintain accurate and current records of proposals, opportunities, accounts, contacts, leads and actions
- Regular and proactive updating of management on any new developments in the marketplace for example: competitor behaviors, product issues, customer changes, wins or potential misses
- Maintain intensity, persistence and continually strive to increase market share.
- Work directly with manufacturer representatives to develop and continually improve product knowledge, arrive at most favored pricing, and improve account profitability.
- Develop, write, and execute detailed business plan for managing strategic account annually, updated quarterly.
- A Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Life Science/ Biochemistry/ Chemistry or any Science related disciplines.
- Minimum 4 - 5 years of relevant sales experience with good working knowledge of science industry segments such as Life, Environmental, Industrial, Healthcare, and Diagnostics.
- Ability to identify new target accounts each year and be able to develop and execute territory plans.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and be self motivated.
- Demonstrate Thermo Fisher Scientific values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
- Knowledgeable with respect to competitive landscape for life science and healthcare products and services.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.