As the world’s leader in serving science, Thermo Fisher Scientific is a driving force in the research, healthcare, industrial and applied markets, generating more than USD 17 billion in annual revenue. No other company can match our range of customer touch points – technologically, geographically or commercially. We help our customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe and moving forward with thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission - enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
The Technical Sales Specialist is responsible for the promotion and revenue growth of the full Western Workflow (Instruments & Consumables), Primary & Secondary Antibodies and Products for Protein Mass Spectrometry in line with promotion of Thermo Fisher Scientific as the technology leader in Protein Biology Solutions.
- work closely with the Account Managers, Inside Sales and Fisher Scientific sales force in his/her territory
- Increasing profits and market share for the Thermo Fisher Life Science Solution Group (LSG).
- Attend sales visits, executing sales representative support (third parties) & motivational strategies,
- Organisation of scientific seminars, territory planning,
- Monitoring sales performance & accurate forecasting.
- Establishing strategic business plans in line with local Sales Managers with an ultimate goal to reach / exceed annual targets & consequently grow market share.
- MSc in Life Sciences related field, preferably PhD
- Experience within a commercial environment
- Relevant sales experience with commitment to drive and improve sales in the region