JD for Key Account Manager (GSD)
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Formulate and execute key account strategies & action plans for assigned area to improve short and long term sales and profit
- Design appropriate metrics to monitor performances
- Evaluate and expand sales in existing key accounts by introducing new products and services or introducing new applications
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders to build and maintain long-term relationships with portfolio of assigned customers
- Increase account base of territory for new target customers
- Identify business opportunities in new markets consistent with Life Sciences business segment product lines and/or services
- Collaborate with related members (marketing, service, technical support etc.) to ensure growth attainment through positive planning, deployment and management of sales opportunities.
- Manage dealers in charge to ensure sales and service for all product lines
- Complete all required administrative duties, including but not limited to reporting, maintaining files and communicating results.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Create an open and inclusive team culture
- Bachelor’s degree in medical technology, biology, life science or related field of study or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of overall industry experience and 3 or more years of sales experience or its equivalence
- Have market knowledge in Life Science field
- Have excellent communication skill (both internal/external)
- Can create an open and inclusive team culture
- Can leverage business acumen
- Can build customer allegiance