When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best.
Bioinformatics Scientist III
- Test data analysis pipelines and software features
- Check the correctness of output Compare output data with other equivalent systems
- Perform system performance profiling
- Perform test automation with Python and Java
- Requirement gathering and analysis and writing design docs for various analysis features
- Prepare FDA submission documentation
- Write and execute test cases, responsible for updating defect-tracking records.
- Work closely with developers to implement software features.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams
- Person should have at least masters degree
- Require a master or above degree in bioinformatics or related disciplines.
- Require 2+ years of experience.
- Require experience in NGS data analysis
- Knowledge of mapping, variant calling and fusion detection algorithm would be advantageous
- Require experience in perl/python scripting.
- Require experience in Java programming.
- Require basic understanding or working knowledge of software testing.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.