When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
This is an opportunity to join of a high performing, collaborative Talent Acquisition team and play a key role in the development and implementation of initiatives that enable Thermo Fisher to hire the best talent in the industry.
In close collaboration with the Talent Acquisition Leader you will drive improvements in overall effectiveness, including; talent attraction, hiring processes and customer satisfaction.
What will you do here?
- Create and execute recruiting analyses that enable the function to meet business demands, drive to operational improvements, and further our employer brand strategy
- Deliver operational processes that ensure seamless and consistent talent acquisition workflows, practices and procedures
- Keep up-to-date on innovative industry recruitment to assist develop, manage and execute talent attraction initiatives
- Monitor metrics, training and system utilization to ensure recruiting team effectiveness
What personal qualities do we look for?
- The patience to analyze issues and see all sides of a challenge
- Drive, creativity and flexibility
- Adaptable to change
What background do you need to succeed here?
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, or related discipline.
- 2 years of experience with MS suite, including; intermediate Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with applicant tracking systems/payroll systems
- Preferably, deep Talent Acquisition experience, broad organizational knowledge of recruiting systems, legislative regulations and technology.
We’re ready to invest in your ideas. Are you ready to make an impact?
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status