Job ID :
South Korea - Seoul
Associate Pricing Analyst
Based in Seoul, Korea
Based in Seoul, Korea
- Coordinate and support the development and preparation of the annual strategic plan, annual operating plan(incl. Annual budget, Monthly/Qtrly forecasts) and monthly results analysis.
- Drive rigorous and transparent financial reporting, metrics, financial planning and analysis, and budgeting throughout the business so better business decisions can be made.
- Own the weekly reporting process including the shippable backlog reporting, weekly tracker, revenue and bookings funnel update, revenue forecast update etc
- Manage product vitality and price realization reporting leveraging SDG commercial database
- Work with site controllers to ensure close timeline and reporting requirements can be met
- Perform product line margin analysis and R&O forecast process.
- Establish and improve performance metrics to assist with business evaluation and decision making. Develop key metric indicators that promote awareness and generate improvement actions. Measure actual results versus targets.
- Provide financial information and make recommendations for the business partners to make sound business decisions
- Establish relationships with business leadership team and define practices and strategies to add value and maintain cost effectiveness.
- Perform special projects and ad-hoc financial reporting as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Financial Analyst or related position.
- Detailed understanding of and experience with financial reporting
- Superior analytical and computer skills with experience utilizing analytical tools and databases
- Dynamic, high energy leadership skills and effective communication skills
- Collaboration skills – Able to effectively collaborate with peers in other functions and with colleagues in other businesses or divisions
- Ability to recognize non-routine problems that occur in a highly complex and changing production environment, and ability to anticipate future problems.
- Able to self-direct and manage accounting(e.g. working capital) and reporting schedule of sites in Business Unit with limited direction and review by FP&A Lead.
- Possess experience of all aspects of financial accounting, management and reporting together with wide business knowledge and commercial acumen – preferably gained from within a global manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrable expertise in managing and working within a complex, global, matrix managed organization
- Experience working with foreign exchange complexities
- Understanding of intercompany transactions including Profit in Inventory and Transfer Pricing
- Proficiency with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Smartview, and Essbase is highly desired
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- The successful candidate is bright, personable, highly ethical, and thrives in a collaborative environment.
- He/she has excellent, open, and proactive communication capabilities, identifying and addressing issues via an open, candid dialog.
- Outstanding leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of energy; can bring a passion to excel.
- Embodies the Thermo Fisher Scientific vales of Integrity, Intensity, Involvement and Innovation.