When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
1. Budgeting and Finance
- Report and update project financial status on OPEX and CAPEX for each project budget in the monthly finance meeting
- Gather quotes and documents for all NPI CAPEX and track approval and spending.
- Ensure all DOs and Invoices are received by Financial Year end and update into financial expenses report vs budget.
- Tack and Ensure all in-direct material purchase made in R&D CC for mass production is converted to direct materials
- Point of contact for procurement and sourcing for all NPI
- Coordinate with procurement/sourcing on final vendor selection for mass production and establish the final product COGS for each NPI
- Vendor and supplier RFQ
- Aggressively Negotiate prototyping pricing
- Manage and ensure all parts are delivered on time for Engineering and DVT, SVT builds.
- Assist Program manager and Technical lead to monitor and ensure completion :1) release of BOM, drawings, 2) Part Qualification 3) FW release candidate for trial build 4) build status.
- Together with the NPI team identify new vendors that offers competitive pricing, Value added service, new capabilities with new technology and processes.
- Drive 10% reduction in prototyping cost
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.