When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Key Responsibilities: (Bullets)
- Workflow consulting focus on the laboratory as a whole process;
- Deliver a business proposal for projects, include workflow / instrument configuration/ layout combined with promoted products according customer requirement specification;
- New laboratory construction project management such as consulting design, site management for installation, commissioning and maintenance etc.
- Responsibility to manage projects for the whole process, include schedule/ supplier management/ project file management/ prepare settlement file/ site safety plan.
- Work under pressure and multi-task
- Work closely with sales team and gather market intelligence and improve facility & instruments sales
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications: (Bullets)
- Bachelor degree is required with major engineering/medical background
- Experience in biology /medical laboratory design at least 5years and experience in project management is preferred
- Proficiency in Auto-CAD & Microsoft Office is must, 3D and sketchup skills are preferred
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Accept frequent travel and stay on site to monitor the project
Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese.