When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Key Responsibilities: (Bullets)
- Helping on develop business opportunities and applications on the market.
- Understand and identify market potential as required
- Learn and identify target customers or applications
- Understand competitors’ position (strategy, pricing, advantages disadvantages, etc)
- Working with Market development manager on plan and implement market segment penetration plan.
- Helping on the creation and distribution of segment marketing message by creating and using different communication tools and channels to sales tem and customers
- Develop segment sales tools and promotion materials
- Actively educate the related products / use of selling tool internally to sales / dealer sales so that sales force can sell externally to end customers with confidence
- Help to Identify market potential for products and explore new opportunities by closely aligning with sales, distributors and our customers
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications: (Bullets)
- Bachelor degree or higher in the other life science or medical disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in multi-national company (life science company is preferred), of which 3 years on marketing experience with good market knowledge and customer insight.
- Demonstrated execution to help with market/product/customer strategy as well as selling skills
- High sense of responsibility, strong communication skill and accept frequent travel
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese.