When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Key Responsibilities: (Bullets)
- Cooperate with other divisions in ThermoFisher, seek, build and keep the collaboration opportunities in providing cross division total solution based on different customer needs and market trend. Coordinate and facilitate cross division marketing activities.
- Align with each business lines in HSC, focus on the opportunity to create leverage in healthcare, create and present ThermoFisher “ONE HSC” full image and solution to China IVD market and customers.
- Help to build and maintain the relationship with KOL and society, understand the industry trend, technology development and customer needs
- Involve key business development projects, expand business opportunities and applications on the current and new market. Help to Identify market potential for products and explore new opportunities by closely aligning with sales, distributors and our customers
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications: (Bullets)
- Bachelor degree or higher in the other life science or medical disciplines.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience in multi-national company (diagnostic or life science company is preferred), of which 5 years on marketing experience with good market knowledge and biz sense.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen to help with market/product/customer strategy as well as selling skills
- High sense of responsibility, strong communication skill and accept frequent travel