To identify customer opportunities, needs and requirements and communicate opportunities to sales force. Provide necessary support such as technical proposal, cost and lead time to help sales acquire and retain customers;
Application oriented business development;
To provide the best service for KOLs;
To educate the customers on our state of the art technologies.
*Minimum Qualifications (must have)
• Ph..D.,or M.D. degree in biology, biochemistry, Pharmacology or related disciplines or master with demonstrated strong background in life Science industry.
• At least 1 years working experience in sales, marketing and technical support, A MNC biological company background or oversea working experiences.
• Good presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills, excellent communication skill to deal with the scientific communication with customers.
• Able and willing to learning new technology and new skill.
• Good oral and written English skill.
• High energy, team player and the ability to work under pressure
• Initiative, self-motivated, open-minded and detail-oriented
• Regular travel is required.
*Preferred Qualifications (nice to have)
• Strong search background in any of the following are including cancer, Neurobiology, Agriculture, Immunology, Stem Cell, Disease Related Research (e.g. Cardiac and Diabetes), Protein Analysis, Imaging ect.