In conjunction with hiring managers in your client group, recruit, interview, screen and evaluate candidates. Coordinate direct sourcing and advertising (TA channels).
- Responsible for recruitment across the DACH region for Thermo Fisher groups and division as directed.
- Develop and maintain recruitment postings and regulatory reporting as assigned.
- Deliver a value add talent acquisition experience for all our candidates and customers including market information, talent pipeline, Organisational design and thought leadership.
- Develop and implement detailed recruitment strategies and planning for all openings and more broadly to support workforce planning. Assist HR site personnel in developing similar strategies and implementing related issues.
- Work with our global university relations team to ensure that we focus on the right sources of emerging talent in your region.
- Assist departments and HR personnel in developing affirmative action goals and consult with hiring managers regarding those goals during the selection process.
- Participate in the recruitment planning process for Thermo Fisher Scientific globally. Contribute to the development of the recruitment toolkit.
- Represent Thermo Fisher Scientific at job fairs, industry groups, university recruitment etc.
- Participate in the talent planning process for your region. Provide input regarding positions that are difficult to hire or retain and assist in implementing resolution strategies.
- Plan event schedule for your region, and data to support decision making on employer brand spend.
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Time to fill target average of 45 days, and a direct sourcing approach with agency usage <10%.
Nature and Scope:
- This position interacts with varying levels of business leaders requiring the ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing.
- Effectiveness in this role requires a functional knowledge of corporate operations, product line and recruitment markets.
- Performs routine duties independently with instructions given on new projects or assignments.
- Job encounters recurring work situations with occasional variations from the norm, involving a diverse scope and moderate to high degree of complexity. Accuracy is required in performing all functions of this position; mistakes in work could cause substantial data errors and financial loss.
- The incumbent must possess self-motivation, enthusiasm, and a positive demeanor toward the job, the company and their work team.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other related discipline, or the equivalent knowledge and experience is required.
- Requires relevant professional level human resources talent acquisition experience gained over a minimum of 7+ years ideally in a highly matrix, global environment.
- Demonstrated Organisational and creative problem solving skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- User level working knowledge of HR information systems preferred.
- Working knowledge of common HR concepts, practices and procedures is strongly preferred.
- Direct sourcing of talent in different regions and languages.
- Experience with IBM Kenexa ATS beneficial.
- Must be fluent in English and German (French or Russian language skills desirable)
May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
Nature and Scope:
-This position interacts with all levels of personnel in and outside of the company.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to interface with varying personal styles in an effective way
- Good judgement, tact and diplomacy with internal and external customers
- The ability to handle confidential and proprietary information
- The ability to work in ambiguous situations.
- The incumbent must possess self-motivation, enthusiasm, and a positive demeanour toward the job, the company and their work team.
- Effectiveness in this role requires a functional knowledge of corporate operations and product line.
- Accuracy is required in performing all functions of this position.
- Initiative and organization skills are extremely valuable to ensure a smooth office operation