When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
• Products expert and provide professional training to internal and external team;
• Define and drive application service rule; Make the trouble shooting materials and products manuals available;
• Help translate relevant technical materials into Chinese as appropriate to support marketing related activities;
• Conduct clinical microbial education training to KOLs and understand the needs of the current and future customers for applications;
• Integrate work flows with promotional, customer education and other programs to drive commercial growth;
• Support product development efforts to offer appropriate products to different market segments;
• Work close with territory sales team to maintain the customer device/consumable use, and enhance the consumable consumption through clinical education
• Good clinical microbial trouble shooting skill and communication skill.
• At least 7 years of application in clinical microbiology fields..
• The Bachelor degree related is preferred.
• Be able to travel around Region