Job Title: Developer III
Job Location: Bangalore, India
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world. Visit us at http://jobs.thermofisher.com
• Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain web applications dealing with consumable products used in genetic research.
• Responsible for initial design and development of new software and/or extensive software revisions. Define technical requirements and ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms.
• Additional work in automated testing and/or the direct support of existing software systems during full lifecycle development.
• Candidates will work in an Agile team environment and will be focused on supporting projects specific to the front end tools.
• Prepare and produce releases of software components.
• The role is expected to actively participate in various scrum ceremonies such as Story grooming, sprint planning sessions etc., and contribute towards identifying technical risks, alternate solutions to various problems etc.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.