Job ID :
US - Pennsylvania - Allentown
- Manages the delivery of all technical and service aspects of projects and studies for clients.
- Determines the preliminary design of the study and evaluates and understands the study.
- Serves as the internal link within the company and will have direct contact with all internal departments and direct one on one contact with external customers.
- Initiates the involvement of appropriate departments, maintaining continuous communication with those departments, and ensures the work delivered to customers is of a consistently high standard.
- Attends Project Meetings at the business or customer site. Leads and represents the business at kick off meetings as required by the customer.
- Leads and facilitates customer teleconferences, visits and audits as required, and provides timely provision of customer reports and updates.
- Interacts with Quality Assurance/Regulatory personnel to drive Problem Reports to closure.
- Ensures customer needs are properly translated into quotation, and has responsibility to monitor and amend the quote and budget as required.
- Provides accurate and timely financial forecasting and reporting.
- Responsible for revenue recognition for projects and verifies final production information for Accounting Department prior to invoices release.
- Participates in cross-functional business process improvement activities as required.
- Works closely together with the account manager to gain overall customer satisfaction.
- Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision.
Key Global Project Lead (GPL) responsibilities (if applicable):
- Manages and leads operational aspects of large scale clinical trial projects with the client and project management teams to ensure timely, coordinated risk mitigated delivery of projects and services.
- Serves as the Central Point of Contact for the customer at a project and/or program level.
- Defines joint project goals and objectives with the client.
- Provides end to end project management globally and cross-functionally across all services and is accountable for project delivery.
- Acts as the point of escalation and coordination for the customer and the project team members ensuring appropriate issue identification, resolution and risk management.
- Defines and tracks metrics; maintains unified Dashboards and reports on global project / program progress.
- Provides global financial information (forecast revenue, reporting).
- Leads project close out activities.
- Understanding and competent use of SOPs required by company Quality standards.
- Excellent organizational, planning, verbal, written and numerical skills with the ability to analyze and define solutions and manage multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines.
- Strong and effective communicator with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to include excellent relationship building.
- Excellent communication, organizational skills and project co-ordination skills.
- Ability to develop strong customer management skills; proactively anticipates, understands, and responds to the needs of clients to meet or exceed their expectations.
- Knowledge of all internal systems associated with projects (i.e. Salesforce, GPMS, Trackwise).
- Proficiency in appropriate project planning tools e.g. Microsoft Project to communicate milestones and critical path activities and responsibilities.
- Mastery of basic Project Management concepts as a recognized institution in project
- Accredited college, university or recognized professional degree, preferably in a health related field. Prefer advanced degree in a health related field.
- 3 years of successful experience in clinical trial project management as a Project Manager or Coordinator.
- In depth understanding of clinical trials.
- Proficiency in personal computer applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook).
- Proven experience with customers in a dynamic environment.