Job ID :
US - Pennsylvania - Pittsburgh
- Supports development of marketing campaign plans based on marketing calendar and goals as defined with the marketing team. Includes leading client meetings monthly, quarterly and annually to facilitate planning.
- Responsible for budgetary elements including tracking projects against the annual operating plan, producing forecasts quarterly forecasts for client demand and maintaining transparency with the client regarding financial status of the project by managing concessions during overages and opportunities when budgets are favorable.
- Owns the client relationship and acts as the primary Marketing Services contact to the client.
- Liaises between the client and Marketing Services teams throughout the creative process and serves a proxy for the client in communicating requirements to the creative teams.
- Evaluates campaign brief and / or job content from strategic and customer experience perspectives and works with the client to obtain the necessary clarification or alterations before passing to internal teams for execution.
- Coordinates with Project Management counterparts to communicate project schedules and ensure client deliverables are provided on time.
- Schedules and leads client kick-off meetings for campaigns and large initiatives.
- Creates pre-execution documentation and / or provides direction to creative teams
- Routes creative to clients and/or facilitates creative reviews ensuring client requirements or revisions are delivered prior to the review.
- Conducts weekly client meetings to seek and provide necessary clarification, communicate status, review budgets and discuss campaign planning and performance.
- Reports on success of campaigns making recommendations regarding changes required to ensure goals are met or exceeded.
- Contributes to process improvement by identifying gaps or inefficiencies and proposing solutions. Includes producing or revising documentation such as work orders and standard operating procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related field
- 4+ years experience in marketing communications/related field
- 2+ years managing client accounts / relationships
- Affinity for developing integrated marketing campaigns leveraging best practices across digital and traditional media and tactics
- Strong background in project management
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, including presentation skills
- Proven ability to gain consensus, influence organizational behavior and lead decision making processes
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills to effectively and assertively navigate various personalities
- Ability to maintain composure and perform under pressure, amid shifting priorities
- Experience using project and/or campaign management software such as Workamajig, Workfront, Base Camp or similar
- Experience in a heavily matrixed organization working cross-functionally across multiple approval levels
- Process and detail orientation
- Experience in marketing or project management for the chemicals, research, or safety market, or industry of similar products and technology would benefit this role