When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Key Responsibilities/Specific Scope:
- Regular marketing reports with unique insight
- Developing and implementing product roadmap and strategies to continuously grow multiple product lines;
- Service product marketed price maintenance with competition
- Marketing activity / events design and execution, internal and external, like user seminar, webminar, email campaign, wechat promotion…;
- Marketing material creation and publish;
- Team work and marketing activity leading to develop potential customer and sales opportunity. With win – lose analysis.
- Undergraduate degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in product marketing or marketing
- Excellent analytical skills, good time management, and attention to details, keen to learn new things, creative and always try to be innovative.
- Proven capabilities in continuous process improvement.
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Good at SAP, PPT, Excel, etc. working tools
- Strong organizational skills and work well under deadlines and time constraints.
- Analytical Instrument service experience is preferred.