Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator
Position Location: Singapore
Reporting to the Senior Director Human Resources LSG Commercial Operations for APJ, this position is responsible for providing human resources project and administrative support.
- Establish and manage an annual HR calendar of key HR processes, initiatives and projects.
- Prepare employee and manager communications for key HR processes and initiatives.
- Assist in the provision of HR support for regional client group including customer care, services and support and regional marketing.
- Champion the Company’s internal social media tools, posting relevant HR content.
- Manage monthly People Manager calls including content preparation, localization of global content, arrangement of regional guest presenters, meeting set up, recording and communication.
- Assist with quarterly regional commercial leadership meetings including HR content, presentations and data analysis.
- Gather data and prepare company scorecards and metrics and ad-hoc reports including quarterly business reviews (QBR), Human Resources KPI, annual ethics completion, talent assessments, PMD calibration, PMD and goals and objectives completion, Talent Acquisition analytics.
- Assist in rollout and implementation of HR programs.
- Assist with integration activities including tracking of headcount actions, communication and change plan development and management and retention initiatives.
- Assist the LSG HR team in creating/preparing materials for presentations.
- Manage and facilitate local office events including employee engagement programs in Singapore. Coordinate with APJ site contacts for any LSG regional specific initiatives.
- Manage venue, registration, logistics for core leadership and training programs held in Singapore.
- Learning management system input for key HR/leadership related training.
- Manage senior global HR leader visits including itinerary planning, accommodation, transportation and catering.
- Various administrative duties associated with human resources including invoice submission, arranging travel and submitting expenses.
- Senior Director Human Resources LSG Commercial Operations APJ
- Senior Director Human Resources South East Asia and Taiwan, Director HR1 APJ & Director Talent Acquisition APJ
- LSG APJ HR Generalist team
- HR1 APJ team
- LSG Country Commercial Leaders, APJ Division Commercial Leaders
- APJ Executive Assistants/Administrative employees
- LSG APJ Finance
- HR IT
- External vendors – training providers, conference facilities, travel agencies
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Adherence to sensitive timelines and deadlines
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to administer and oversee key HR projects
- Attention to detail in composing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Project management skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Knowledge of office administration procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally in a large and complex organization
- Ability to build and maintain positive and professional relationships
- Skilled at multitasking in a fast paced environment while meeting key deliverables and deadlines
- Able to work independently, multi-task, and maintain focus on the goals at hand.
- Experience with Workday highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Human Resources Management preferred