- Processes orders according to priority set by Supervisor/Group Lead in order to meet customer requirements.
- Receive, picks, packages, and labels shipments according to the Distribution SOP and work instructions
- Maneuvers picking cart or powered industrial truck to various locations throughout the Distribution Center to locate materials and fulfill orders
- Completes paper documentation requirements for packing and shipping of hazardous chemicals.
- Practices good housekeeping and keeps inventory neat, clean, and orderly.
- Completes paper documentation requirements as outlined by Distribution SOP’s
- Verifies proper storage conditions of products and notifies Supervisor of any inventory issues that may arise such as Can’t Finds, Expired Product, Breakage, and Out-Of-Stocks.
- Assist other team members, as needed, to ensure customer satisfaction including maintaining sufficient employee relations and teamwork.
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skills, and/or ability. To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to complete each essential duty in a satisfactory manner and work in a team environment. Must be proficient in all aspects of distribution and departmental standard operating procedures.
· A High School Diploma or GED.
· General warehouse experience is preferred.
· Prior experience operating a powered industrial truck, preferably a cherry picker.
· Preferred experience in computers and scanning equipment.
· Must be able to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Must be able to work independently and posses problem solving abilities.
· Ability to constantly stand and move around department required.
· Frequent walking, stooping, bending and reaching required.
· Regular, reliable and predictable attendance necessary for adequate scheduling and coverage.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
· Worker must be able to read and write in English.
· Lifts, carries, pulls and pushes up to 40 - 70 pounds frequently and 100 pounds occasionally with or without accommodation.
· Demonstrates the Thermo Fisher values of Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.