Job ID :
Singapore - Marsiling
- Coordinate and manage product submittals for product regulatory compliance certifications.
- Perform testing of new and existing product to applicable domestic and international testing standards for EMC, Safety, environmental, and reliability,
- Maintain and generate regulatory compliance records and documents including certifications, reports, declarations of conformity and technical files
- Monitor and communicate to management changes in product compliance regulation.
- Coordinate, gather, and manage, supply chain information to meet ongoing environmental and substance restriction regulation.
- Sustaining engineering support by qualifying and testing replacement and new components to determine fitness for use.
- Troubleshoot problems and analyze failure data (e,g,product radiation emission failure) to determine root cause of failures and recommend solutions.
- Coordinate, gather, and manage, supply chain information to meet ongoing environmental and substance restriction regulation (e.g RoHs and REACH compliance).
- EE degree or equivalent in electronics or related background.
- Familiar electronic test and measurement tool including oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, computers.
- Solid understanding of analog, digital and RF electronics.
- 5 years of EMI/ESD compliance testing and debug experience.
- 5 years of product safety submission experience with analytical and lab instruments (including critical components like internal / external power supply, LCD , SBC and HDD/SDD).
- Experiences with RoHs , REACH and other environmental compliance experiences.