The purpose of this position is to support the business applications within the eCommerce team.
The application analyst will provide a high level of support to the internal stakeholders and external customers who interact with the applications and analyze behavioral and transactional data to identify opportunities for improving the web applications across merchandising, content and user experience.
- Monitor the AU/NZ IT ticketing system and resolve issues as required.
- E-Business, B2B integration and website administration.
- Help the "Customer Service" team with complex E-Business & SharePoint requests.
- SharePoint 2010 system administration.
- Innovit MDM (Master Data Management) administration of systems supporting NPC.
- Support to the eMarketing team on monthly website content updates.
- Assist with complex issues related to eCommerce platform, Kofax, SharePoint and others.
- Manage and update the Thermo Fisher Scientific hosted catalogues.
- Query and extract MSSQL 2012 data on an ad hoc basis
- Data mining.
- Involve in MSSQL SSRS projects.
- E-Business improvements e.g. new features, online specials, promotions.
- Involve with integration with new customers.
- Website improvements, e.g. move from static to dynamic content.
- Support and improve in-house web application Kofaxweb and Kofax platform.
- Support the customer service team with failed orders on the integration platform.
- Any other applications\\systems under the E-Business area.
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science and programming experience with B2B applications.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in data analysis, report analysis, programming, eBusiness, eCommerce or similar role.
- Experience with eCommerce capabilities and on-line hosted catalogues an advantage.
- Experience in XML\\EDI standards and B2B transactions e.g. Purchase Order and Invoices desirable.
- SharePoint 2010 experience including document management, workflows and web parts an advantage.
- Sound understanding with Microsoft Excel; VLOOKUP, Pivot, Functions, Format
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and work on several tasks concurrently
- Flexible to work in both programming and non-programming activities e.g. admin\\support
- Experience in database systems including Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 scripting and SP
- Experience in web\\internet technologies and standards including HTML, XHTML, CSS and others.
- A team player who interacts well with all key groups and works to ensure that the customer needs are fully met.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt to fast-paced environment.