Looking for a highly innovative and results-oriented individual who manages activities of the Assay Development Group while complying with the company quality and regulatory standards. The Antibody production development group is part of the Immunoassay special business unit. The individual will have to
- Maintains compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Participates in strategic discussions, develops goals and objectives, develops strategies and timelines, and engages in cross-functional collaboration to meet the goals.
- Manages the assay team and contributes to employee engagement of the site
- Interacts with other members of the R&D community and key opinion leaders to develop innovative technologies.
Requires occasional travel.
Desired Skills and Experience
- PhD or MS with relevant experience in Antibody development and validation and team management. Immunology experience and knowledge of CRISPR a plus
- Start-up company experience is a plus.
- Must have ability to manage multiple projects
- Must be able to anticipate needs and work independently with limited direction.
- Must be innovative, entrepreneurial, strategic thinker, Independent, self-motivated, self-starter, fast-learner.
- Must have demonstrated skills in leading highly skilled and technical personnel with a bias for innovation.
- Must be able to mentor team, resolve conflicts, and drive collaboration within organization with excellent reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining efficiency and a positive attitude.
- Must have experience with design controls and procedures.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.