Job Title: Business Analyst II
Job Location - Bangalore
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work that supports a powerful mission. With revenues of $17 billion and a track record of stability and consistent growth, we’re uniquely able to give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
• Provide SAP FICO day-to-day and month end support to Finance/Accounting organization
• Perform or direct all necessary SAP FICO configuration required for productions support and the implement of approved projects and enhancements
• Participate on project teams and contribute to functional requirements, testing, go-live support and user training activities
• Collaborate with business partners and IT colleagues to assess requirements within the context of best practices and global model, and advise on optimal course of action/systems solutions
• Identify cross functional dependencies/touch points between SAP FICO and other SAP modules or systems
• Perform Financial master data setup, including cost centers, GL accounts, product hierarchy, etc., to ensure data integrity across the Global Finance Systems
• Communicate system changes and issues to relevant stakeholders in IT and Business.
• Recommend and implement changes to internal processes to improve team productivity.
- Expert level SAP FICO configuration skills in all modules, with an emphasis in profit center accounting, product costing, service costing, and month end production/service order settlement process
- Expert level knowledge in troubleshooting service order and production order settlement issues during the month end
- Expert knowledge in FI to PCA transfer process and ability to troubleshoot issues
- Working knowledge and ability to troubleshoot and resolve SD billing issues, including pricing and account determination errors, and billing job failures.
- Expert knowledge to the FICO integration points to other SAP modules and other Global Finance systems used at Life Technologies
- Ability to resolve month end issues while adhering to the month end close deadlines
- Ability to understand/analyze complex interfaces to external systems; and participate in the design of new interfaces
- Solid analytical skills to understand existing business processes, and lead efforts for process re-definition and re-engineering
- Strong team interaction skills
- Project management skills
- Customer service oriented
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.