When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
• Order entry and data maintenance in SAP system, ensure the accuracy of order entry and schedule change,
• Track order ship date, update customers with latest order status and follow closely with domestic/ overseas suppliers to reduce past due and ensure on-time delivery;
• Answer customer inquiries, proactively coordinate between customers, commercial team, planning team, finance team as well as other functional departments
• Prepare backlog report and analyze shippable & non-shippable;
• Get involved in L/C checking, documents preparing and submitting, and payment tracking;
• Prepare quotation for normal products as well as shipping cost;
• Document filing according to company guideline/policy
• Other tasks regarding order processing
• College degree, majored in Business administration, Biology, supply chain, mechanical, electrical, or international trade; International trade and supply chain degree will be preferred;
• Above 2 year relevant experience.
• Detail - oriented and well organized.
• Well-founded knowledge of contract terms, conditions, Logistics, business and international trade
• Basic knowledge of Finance and credit
• Good communication and teamwork skills with customers, keep "customer satisfaction" as a guiding factor;
• Good English communication skills both in written and oral
• Good computer skills, proficient with MS Excel/SAP system.