When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- The candidate will be responsible to analyze customer needs, product requirement and user workflow and translate them into high level use cases.
- He/Shes will work closely with product management, subject matter expert, UX designer and developers to create detail use cases.
- The candidate shall translate use case, user interface workflow and business logic into software specification.
- The candidate shall work with software developer to develop design iteration based on critical requirement and priority.
- He/She is responsible for creating the software traceability matrix and shall work closely with the verification team to ensure it is complete an all software requirements are verified as stated in the test plans
- The candidate shall perform software specification maintenance through change control management.
- At least a Bachelor degree in engineering, computer science or science with minimum 5 years working experience or 3 years’ experience in the system analyst role describe
- Experience in writing software specifications, specific experience for life science instrumentation and or medical device is a key advantage.
- Experience working with DOORs, JIRA and HP ALM to maintain software specifications
- Well verse in using Mind Mapper software or equivalent and with good recording speed.
- Knowledge of software development, life science research workflow is an advantage.
- Highly motivated individual who has a strong command of English and is fluent as well as confident in articulating complex requirements clearly and concisely.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.