Key Responsibilities: (Bullets)
1. Familiar with our UHPLC/Bio LC of UltiMate 3000 system, Chromeleon software and relative detectors, and participate sales processes as required.
2. Learn about the composition and configuration of UHPLC system to help the salesman to configure our products with different application methods.
3. Know about other brand’s UHPLC and compare the difference and write the competitive advantages.
4. Join public seminars and participate market shows and conferences to represent.
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications: (Bullets)
1. M.S. or above in analytical chemistry or bio-chemistry.
2. ≥5years hands on lab experience or support experience with LC, and familiar with LC/MS will be preferred.
3. Strong sales promotion ability and sharp business sense.
4. Effective oral and written communication skills with both English and Chinese
5. Traveling on business more than 60 days one year.