Are you the next Digital Marketing pack member?
If so, you are going to need the skills and relevant work experiences to get your foot in the door of your first digital marketing job.
We take great pride in nurturing the up-and-coming digital marketing talent. Through our hands-on, 1 year Digital Marketing program, students compete for a unique opportunity to work alongside an inspiring, result-driven marketing team that develops creative marketing campaigns to support the company’s growth, client retention and profitability.
Experience you will gain:
You will gain real-world experience in the key areas the most astute digital marketer demonstrate competency in, including data analytics, digital marketing campaign development and deployment as well as tracking campaign effectiveness.
You can expect to develop marketable and transferable skills by engaging in or assisting in with the following activities:
- Gather and understanding data analytics to unearth the future campaign opportunities
- Develop, design and implement data driven digital marketing campaigns from start to finish, by targeting the right segments with the right messages and building on the customer journey
- Gain experience in all the different digital techniques, including Search Engine Optimisation, E-mail, Pay Per Click, Display advertising, Social, Content marketing to name a few)
- Collaborate with Regional marketing managers to understand priorities and develop and execute campaigns that reach and resonate with targeted prospects. Identify target customers, leverage existing content and / or generate new content needed to connect with target customers.
- Be responsible for all digital marketing operations functions and tasks
- Liaise with and manage digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules
- Own and maintain digital analytics, metrics, and digital campaign reporting for continuous improvement.
Qualifications & requirements:
To be considered for the Digital Marketing 2017/2018 program, you must:
- Major in or be a 2017 graduate in Marketing or Digital Marketing
- Plan to pursue a career in Digital marketing
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Ability to work independently with marketing and sales team to achieve aggressive sales goals
- Ability to work in fast pace environment and to prioritise workload effectively.
- Native (or fluent to native levels) in English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Google analytics, site catalyst/Adobe analytics/Adobe Social
- Understanding of Content Management systems, web mark up
- Understanding of marketing campaign development
- Understand of marketing automation systems to drive lead generation campaigns