- Placement and progression of intercompany and third party purchase orders in accordance with MRP generated requirements.
- Purchasing of non MRP generated items via requisitioning of Capital Authorizations.
- Review and placement of schedule agreement orders in relation to routine purchasing.
- Vendor selection, approval and negotiation in regard to all aspects of the procurement process.
- In conjunction with the Operations Manager, broker vendor partnerships and supply contracts where deemed appropriate.
- Upload vendor details to SAP and ensure that update procedures are robust.
- Evaluation, update and monitoring of vendor/materials lead times and purchasing information records.
- Routine monitoring of supplier adherence to agreed terms utilizing vendor non conformance procedures where appropriate.Maintain dual sourcing options for all materials, products and services where practical.
Routine review and recalculations of material and product replenishment criteria taking due account of historic consumption, volatility and marketing intelligence.
- Monitor purchasing terms to compare Exworks (EXW) versus delivered (DDP) material delivery options.
- Liaise with freight forwarders (Malaysian Express, Fedex, DHL and others) for international shipments.
Trade Compliances-liaise with Customs Authority and MIDA for import dutiable