Job ID :
US - Massachusetts - Franklin
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
- Applies fundamental accounting theories and concepts to support the Franklin Financial Shared Services Billing and Cash Application process.
- Assist with Accounts Receivable strategies and work flows to meet monthly shipping and cash flow goals.
- Reconcile customer accounts as needed, investigate discrepancies, and work with collections team to ensure accurate record keeping
- Supports Thermo Fisher program by ensuring compliance with approved policies and procedures.
- Assist with credit card billings and processing of sales allowances as required.
- Build and manage relationships with customers, particularly with national and international distributors, as well as Thermo Fisher sales offices.
- Assist with the month-end Accounts Receivable closing process as required.
Other Job Requirements:
- Perform other accounting duties as assigned by management.
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline required.
- Requires 2+ years accounting experience.
- Requires 2+ years of Accounts Receivable experience.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment is required.
- Experience with automated ERP systems is a plus, particularly with MAPICS and/or SAP.