When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Mainly Responsible for the sales of air monitoring products, focusing on local environmental protection agency, environmental monitoring center and industrial park in Jiangsu area.
• Responsible for sales and marketing of ESC product in assigned territory.
• Working with direct customer or distributor/agent in the assigned territory.
• Provide weekly sales and orders forecast.
• Achieve annual sales quota.
• Prepares sales quote, bid proposal, negotiating final contract price within approval matrix.
• Assists and collaborates with other team members in planning and executing special projects and programs.
• Prepares special and regular sales reports.
· Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science or Engineering, majored in Environmental, Analytical Chemical, Automation, Precision Instrument or relevant is preferred.
· Language: CET-4 is the basic requirement
Computer: Good computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft suite.
>3 year sales experience, related industry experience is preferred
Knowledge of Sales Management tools.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.